SMARTBEE ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLLERS
The SmartBee Environmental Controls include a host of components that are on the cutting edge of wireless sensor technology, giving you the tools to increase yields from the comfort of your living room or anywhere you have internet access, using your tablet or smartphone.
The SmartBee Environmental Controls enable you to take charge of your garden with a collection of wireless devices all working together to give you more effective control of your environment. Each component has been designed with the grower in mind, enabling you to grow your crop as you have, only smarter. The SmartBee components gather key environmental data in real-time to monitor, assess and, in many cases, proactively correct issues that could potentially ruin your production. What’s more, you can monitor and control it all from your tablet or smartphone using our SmartBee™ multi-platform web app.
- Excess garden light solar charges the internal Li-Ion battery to extend the period of time before recharge is needed
- Wireless data transmission for “Real-Time” environmental readings
- Easily installs into any existing garden configuration
- Utilizes industrial-grade, machine-to-machine wireless mesh network technology (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Integrate with multiple LTH or LTH+CO2 sensors for individual and aggregate sensor data logging
- Sturdy plastic construction for free-hanging or wall-mount installation